Master of Applied Data Analytics
As a student at a school committed to professional, continuing and executive education, you’ll have access to high-quality online education tools – all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Your virtual classroom is academically robust and designed to prepare you for competition in your field. You will expand your skills and knowledge via innovative technologies like webinars, podcasts and moderated discussion forums.
Why study online?
The online learning environment has been carefully devised by expert academics, alongside learning designers and technology specialists, to facilitate an interactive and flexible student experience.
At the University of Melbourne, you will have access to the best minds and a dynamic peer group. Throughout the course you will be able to engage closely with fellow online students and share your knowledge with each other.
Gain access to the highest levels of support
From your initial expression of interest right through to graduation, you’ll receive all the technical support you need.
Don’t be surprised if you learn our student support team members by name – they are dedicated, personal and friendly and they understand that every student experience is unique. If a challenge arises, they’ll do everything in their power to assist you so that you can continue to have an excellent learning experience.
Our online student support consultants can assist with:
- Enrolment and subject assistance
- Administrative logistics and fee options
- Technical support, regular health checks, and technical support during live webinars
- Online learning skills and workload management
- Special circumstances.
Who you will learn from
- Professor James Bailey, Program Director, Master of Applied Data Analytics
- Professor Karin Verspoor, Deputy Head, School of Computing and Information Systems
- Professor Julie Simpson, Head of Biostatistics, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
- Dr Gideon Aschwanden, Melbourne School of Design
- Professor Ian Gordon, Director, Statistical Consulting Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Sandra Milligan, Director, Assessment Research Centre, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Ximena Camacho, Director of Population Health Data Analytics, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
- Dr Sue Finch, Statistical Consulting Centre, The University of Melbourne
- Professor Simon Dennis, Director, Complex Human Data Hub, Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences