Master of Architecture/Master of Property
- CRICOS Code: 105514A
The Master of Architecture combined with the Master of Property positions students to be industry ready and have flexibility within the employment market. It gives you the opportunity to express your creativity while giving you the skills to pursue a commercial career. The multidisciplinary approach gives you the ability to realise synergies between disciplines, broadening your skillset and giving you a contemporary understanding of the built environment profession.
This program aims to provide you with:
- highly developed skills to manage an architectural practice and lead or work within cross-discipline project teams;
- highly developed skills to analyse and value property;
- a sustainable outlook with the ability to use new materials and technologies to create environmentally sustainable buildings;
- advanced knowledge in the development and management of property;
- professional practice in a property context.
By combining the Master of Architecture and the Master of Property as a double degree, our students complete two professionally accredited graduate programs in a reduced timeframe. This gives them a true competitive advantage and broader career options. Dual accreditation also offers a distinctive signal to employers and industry and enhances our existing graduate reputation for strong leadership and strategic thinking skills, embedded in our expertise in providing a world-class built environment education influencing Melbourne and cities globally for over 150 years.