Master of Clinical Optometry
- 2 years part time
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
Designed to be compatible with the CPD requirements of the Optometry Board of Australia, the Master of Clinical Optometry offers recognisable CPD outcomes for optometrists in a structure that is manageable for working professionals. The course is offered part-time and with an optimum balance of formal education and flexible study options. Local optometrists, from both Australian and New Zealand, can easily satisfy the compulsory 40 points CPD and each subject lists therapeutics points earned on completion.
Related pathway courses
- Specialist Certificate in Anterior and Dry Eye Disorders
- Specialist Certificate in Glaucoma and Retinal Disease
- Specialist Certificate in the Management of Contact Lens Patients
- Specialist Certificate in the Management of Low Vision Patients
- Specialist Certificate in the Management of Neuro-Ophthalmic Disorders
- Specialist Certificate in the Management of Paediatric Patients.