Master of Clinical Research
- CRICOS Code: 055848G
Where will this take me?
The Master of Clinical Research is driven by industry needs and highly regarded by employers. The specialist knowledge developed through the course will expand your career prospects and put you at the heart of opportunities in healthcare.
The Master of Clinical Research can also be a pathway to your PhD - it satisfies the 25-point research credit to PhD admission.
Graduates of the Masters will have:
- A comprehensive foundation in the methodologies of clinical research
- A comprehensive understanding of clinical research and issues associated with good clinical practice, ethics and regulations, as well as analytical and project and team management techniques
- High level analytic and problem-solving skills using techniques acquired during the course and independent critical thinking in your field of relevant clinical speciality
- The ability to apply theoretical knowledge in the independent design and implementation of a significant research project
- The ability to write scholarly papers and present their research findings, such as a specialist conference or seminar.