Master of Clinical Research
- CRICOS Code: 055848G
Where will this take me?
Intended learning outcomes
Graduates of the Master of Clinical Research will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of clinical research and issues associated with good clinical practice, ethics and regulations, as well as analytical and project and team management techniques
- High level analytic and problem solving skills using techniques acquired during the course and independent critical thinking in your field of relevant clinical speciality
- A comprehensive foundation in the methods and rationales of clinical research
- The ability to acquire and create knowledge about clinical research
- The ability to apply theoretical knowledge in the independent design and implementation of a significant research project through to completion in a practical setting
- The ability to write scholarly papers and present their research findings in a peer environment, such as a specialist conference or seminar.
Develop your research career
Expand your career prospects by developing specialist knowledge within clinical research. Our nested award course will place you at the heart of opportunities within the healthcare research interface. The Graduate Diploma provides participants with Good Clinical Practice certification
Graduate highly regarded by employers
Take part in smaller classes and intense, focused study that is informed by industry and highly regarded by employers. And you will be studying alongside a diverse group of students and learning from the best research minds.