Master of Commerce (Actuarial Science)
- CRICOS Code: 089805E
Where will this take me?
Students from the first graduate cohort have been employed in roles such as:
- PhD candidate, Cass Business School, United Kingdom
- Research Assistant, Melbourne Business School, Australia
- Actuarial Analyst, China Continent Property & Casualty Insurance, China
You will leave the degree with a number of essential skills, including the ability to:
- Critically analyse theoretical and practical problems in actuarial work
- Evaluate analytically and numerically using actuarial models
- Understand actuarial practice and conduct
Melbourne Business School students are also offered the opportunity to develop their employability skills through our Skills Workshops.