Master of Computational Biology
- CRICOS Code: 096365K
How to apply
Application closing dates
Summer (January) 2020 intake - apply by 30 November 2019
Start-year (March) 2020 intake - apply by 30 November 2019
The start-year intake for this course is only available to students who have completed COMP90059 Introduction to Programming (or an equivalent subject) during their undergraduate degree.
Late application closing dates
Summer (January) 2020 intake – late applications will be accepted on a case-by-case basis (due to the early commencement date of 20 January)
Start-year (March) 2020 intake – apply by 16 January 2020
You can expect a decision 6–8 weeks after you submit your application (including all relevant documents).
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-COMPBIO
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions