Master of Computational Biology
- CRICOS Code: 096365K
Application closing dates
Summer (January) 2021 intake - apply by 31 October 2020
Start-year (March) 2021 intake - apply by 31 October 2020
The start-year intake for this course is only available to students who have completed COMP90059 Introduction to Programming (or an equivalent subject) during their undergraduate degree.
You can expect a decision 6–8 weeks after you submit your application (including all relevant documents).
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-COMPBIO
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions