Master of Computer Science
- CRICOS code: 0100884
What will I study?
Successful completion of 200 credit points, made up of:
- One compulsory coursework subject on research methods (12.5 points)
- At least two foundational computer science subjects (25–37.5 points)
- At least four elective subjects (50–62.5 points)
- One compulsory research project (100 points)
You’ll select elective subjects from a diverse offering, focusing on at least one area of:
- Advanced Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Programming Languages and Distributed Computing
- Spatial Information
All students will undertake a research project, working on a real-world computer science research question. To support you and provide direction, you’ll be matched with one of our expert computer scientists.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.