Master of Construction Law
- CRICOS code: 074998C
Where will this take me?
As a Master of Construction Law student, you’ll develop an advanced understanding of the complex body of knowledge in the field of construction law, including:
- Common law principles and statutory regimes that impact upon construction and related projects in Australia and the relationship of such laws with the technical and commercial underpinnings of the industry
- The international aspects of construction law and practice, including comparisons with that applicable in Australia
- The principles underpinning the drafting of construction contracts and amendment of standard-form construction contracts
- The avoidance, management and resolution of construction claims and disputes, and
- Key ongoing debates relating to construction law and practice.
You’ll also develop skills in critical analysis and the ability to interpret and transmit your ideas to specialist and non-specialist audiences, including clients.