Master of Construction Management/Master of Property
- CRICOS code: 105517J
The Master of Construction Management combined with the Master of Property positions students to be industry ready and have flexibility within the employment market. It gives you the opportunity to have a commercial career in an industry that accounts for $360 billion in revenue in Australia, alongside impacting urban developments at the city scale. The multidisciplinary approach gives you the ability to realise synergies between disciplines, broadening your skillset and giving you a contemporary understanding of the built environment profession.
This program aims to provide you with:
- highly developed skills to analyse and value property;
- technical and management training to work as construction/project managers within medium-large general construction contracting companies;
- advanced knowledge in the development and management of property;
- knowledge and comprehension to coordinate all aspects of the building procurement process on behalf of clients – either within a private project management company or within a client organisation;
- professional practice in a property context.
If you’re looking for networks to help with internships and job opportunities, or the funds to help you get to Melbourne, we have scholarships and bursaries to get you connected overseas and get you to Melbourne when you can. Find out what you may be eligible for.