Master of Contemporary Art
- CRICOS Code: 075494G
What will I study?
2 years full time
This is a 200 point program.
- Manipulate and manage the materials and processes involved in your chosen visual art medium
- Express ideas through your chosen medium
- Gather and synthesise information and other resources in your personal art practice
- Discuss contemporary art practice and its personal, professional and social involvements.
On completion of this course students will be able to:
- Plan and organise their own studio work and utilise time effectively to suit the demands of their developing methodologies
- Analyse historical and contemporary art methodologies relevant to their practical work
- Investigate through experiment, areas of practical relevance from a wide range of historical and contemporary sources
- Demonstrate developing knowledge of contemporary art practice, including skills and techniques relevant to their developing practice
- Communicate verbally opinions, ideas and observations with regard to their work and the work of others, in group and individual teaching and learning situations
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.