Master of Design for Performance
- CRICOS Code: 085429A
How to apply
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: 30 June 2019
Applications close: 11.59pm, 31 October 2019 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11)
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via University's application portal
SUPPLEMENTARY APPLICATION FORM VIA SlideRoom
Submit a Supplementary Application Form on SlideRoom. The Supplementary Application Form asks for a Written Statement, CV and Folio upload. Please view the form for full details.
Interview Project and Interview
Applicants selected for an interview are required to complete an Interview Project (details below). Applicants should allow at least one weeks' time to prepare the Interview Project. See the Auditions and Interviews page for more information about the Interview and Interview Project.
Instructions on how to submit the Interview Project will be emailed to shortlisted applicants by 5pm Tuesday 5 November 2019.
Can't attend the interview?
We strongly encourage applicants to attend their interview in person. Applicants who are overseas or interstate may attend a phone or online interview and submit their Selection Project electronically, please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application. Shortlisted applicants will receive further instructions on how to submit the Interview Project after applications close.
You will be asked to pay a non-refundable supplementary application fee via SlideRoom payable in US dollars.
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-DSNPERF
- Submit your Digital Folio via SlideRoom
- Submit your written statement, CV and Folio via SlideRoom
- If shortlisted, complete the Interview Project
- Attend an interview