Master of Directing for Performance
- CRICOS Code: 085432F
How to apply
2019 start year intake (Feb)
11.59pm, 31 October 2018 (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
There are three components to each application. Applicants must complete components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via the University's application portal
Upload a CV, artistic statement (1000 words maximum), provide 3 referees and upload a scene selection for your interview on SlideRoom.
Interview and Scene Workshop
After the application closing date, short -listed applicants will be invited to attend an interview and a scene workshop as the final component of their application. For more information, please see Interviews section below.
Interview and scene workshop
Only short-listed will be invited to interview and workshop, held in Melbourne:
- Melbourne: Mon 26 - Wed 28 November
To prepare for your interview and scene workshop, download the following information:
Can't attend the interview?
Applicants are strongly recommended to attend their interview in person as we learn most about you by seeing your practice. Please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application.
Applicants who are unable to attend a live interview in Melbourne will be required to upload a video performance of a devised piece of work to SlideRoom following the instructions outlined in the above PDF. If short-listed, you will be invited to attend a 30-minute Skype/phone interview to discuss the work presented in the video.
Applicants will be charged a SlideRoom processing fee of:
- $5USD payable via SlideRoom
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- 1. Complete a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-DIRPERF
- 2. Upload your CV, artistic statement, provide 3 referee and upload your scene selection via SlideRoom
- 3. If shortlisted, attend an interview and scene workshop