Master of Educational Psychology

    • CRICOS Code: 009699J

    Where will this take me?



    As a graduate, you can work in a range settings as a:

    • Psychologist
    • Student counsellor
    • Welfare coordinator

    Government, community, or private practise

    You can work in government, community or private practise, including:

    • agencies treating children with emotional and behavioural difficulties
    • the Victorian Department of Education and Training
    • clinics, hospitals and private psychological practice
    • aged care.


    Successful completion of the course will qualify you to practice as a registered psychologist and become a Member of the Australian Psychological Society and Associate Member of the College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists.

    Further study

    Students may apply to transfer to the combined Master of Education Psychology/PhD after their first year, subject to meeting academic requirements.