Master of Engineering (Chemical)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake - February and mid-year intake – July
Make the world more sustainable and efficient with the Master of Engineering (Chemical) from Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology*.
Learn unique chemical and engineering skills to help design and implement industrial-scale processes to convert raw, and waste materials into valuable products we use every day.
Learn from world leading experts
Be led by experts in nanotechnology, carbon capture and storage and bioengineering.
More than just teachers, your lecturers have worked on diverse projects from bioremediation to keep Antarctica clean to cancer treatments using nanoscale targeted drug delivery.
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.
Internationally recognised qualification
Access engineering careers around the world with dual accreditation in the Master of Engineering.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology