Master of Engineering (Civil)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake – February and mid-year intake – July
Reimagine our cities in a growing world with the Master of Engineering (Civil) at Australia’s premier university for engineering and technology.* Develop unique skills and knowledge to apply to urban developments, environmental protection, water resource and energy conservation.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Gain advanced civil engineering skills, guided by experts in infrastructure design, water resource management and transport engineering. Our civil engineers are working on breakthrough projects from prefabricated housing for a more efficient and sustainable construction industry to applying geothermal energy for greener and cheaper heating and cooling.
Industry aligned curriculum
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.
Internationally recognised qualification
Access engineering careers around the world with dual accreditation in the Master of Engineering.