Master of Engineering (Electrical)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake - February and mid-year intake – July
From energy efficient power grids to life-changing medical devices – design and manage the electrical systems powering our lives with the Master of Engineering (Electrical) at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology. You’ll develop unique skills that will allow you to build and improve our power and telecommunications systems and develop future electronic devices.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading academics
Be guided by renowned academics in communications and networks, control and signal processing through to power and energy systems. Our electrical engineers are working on state-of-the-art models and tools for our future energy systems, automated irrigation networks, energy efficient wireless communications and nano-electronics.
Industry aligned curriculum
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.
Internationally recognised qualification
Access engineering careers around the world with dual accreditation in the Master of Engineering.