Master of Engineering (Environmental)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake - February and mid-year intake – July
Engineer solutions to the challenges facing our world in climate change, water resources, energy and bushfire management with the Master of Engineering (Environmental) at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Design sustainable solutions to the world’s environmental problems.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technolog
Learn from world leading academics
Be guided by world leading academics specialising in energy, hydrology, hydraulics, water resources and waste management. Our experts are working on exploring wave dynamics, removing sludge from wastewater, turning any water into drinking water, and using drones in viniculture.
Industry aligned curriculum
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.
Internationally recognised qualification
Access engineering careers around the world with dual accreditation in the Master of Engineering.