Master of Engineering (Materials)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake – February and mid-year intake – July
Create and enhance the materials for current and future technologies with the Master of Engineering (Materials) at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.*
Gain specialist skills in materials engineering and expertise in nanotechnology, energy materials and biomaterials.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Develop advanced materials engineering skills, guided by experts in biomaterials, tissue engineering, and clean carbon technology. Academics who have developed breakthroughs like chemical blankets to save coral reefs and safer drug delivery for cancer.
Industry aligned curriculum
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.
World class facilities
Access world class facilities, such as the Materials Characterisation and Fabrication platform, and learn advanced microscopy techniques to analyse different materials.