Master of Engineering (Software)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake - February and mid-year intake – July
Transform future business, health and communication with the Master of Engineering (Software) at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Learn best practice for every stage of the software development cycle from design and engineering to deployment.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Be guided by leading software experts in developing the technical expertise and skills required to implement a wide range of software engineering solutions.
Industry aligned curriculum
As a software engineering student, you’ll tackle large-scale, real-world software design and development projects. Collaborate with IT professionals in a year-long industry project, preparing you for a successful career in software engineering.