Master of Engineering (Spatial)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake - February and mid-year intake – July
Develop the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), autonomous vehicles and smart cities with the Master of Engineering (Spatial) at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Develop skills in mapping and visualisation, geographic information systems (GIS), 3D computer visualisations, surveying and satellites and image processing.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Develop advanced spatial engineering skills, guided by experts in disaster management, land administration, 3D modelling and smart cities. You’ll be learning from researchers who are using social media data, examining social aspects of ridesharing and optimising indoor wayfinding and building evacuation.
An industry aligned curriculum
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.