Master of Engineering (Structural)
- CRICOS Code: 069275C
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start year intake - February and mid-year intake – July
Develop future large-scale projects with the Master of Engineering (Structural) at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Learn to design, plan and construct the advanced infrastructure required to handle increasing populations, finite resources and extreme events.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Be guided by structural engineering experts in earthquake and blast-resistant technologies. Learn to design and develop materials and systems to protect buildings, bridges and other vital structures. Our experts are working on projects like prefabricated housing for a more efficient and sustainable construction industry and fire-resistant building technologies.
Industry aligned curriculum
Apply your skills in internships, industry projects, and innovation challenges with industry mentors.