Master of Enterprise
- CRICOS Code: 080338M
- 18 months full time / 3 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of Enterprise program creates skilled leaders, executives and general managers who can drive organisations forward. The program provides established managers and professionals with advanced knowledge in key functional and strategic business areas, enabling you to take your career and your organisation to the next level.
The program will focus on developing your skills in:
- Strategic and functional business capabilities
- Leadership and management
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
Who is it for?
The program is designed for individuals with three or more years of professional experience, currently working in middle to senior management positions. Small class sizes facilitate the development of valuable relationships with fellow students from a wide variety of industries.