Master of Enterprise
- CRICOS Code: 080338M
What will I study?
How will you learn?
- Core subjects taught in intensive blocks
- Rich frameworks combined with practical case studies
- Applied field studies
- Small class sizes
- No fixed start dates: commence in any of the intensive delivery dates during the year
The Master of Enterprise consists of 12 subjects comprising:
- 7 core enterprise subjects,
- 2 core innovation subjects,
- 1 elective subject and
- 2 capstone subjects.
All core subjects are offered in intensive mode. Two subjects are taught in each intensive week. Participants can elect to complete either one or two subjects in each block.
The Master of Enterprise is available to international students on a full-time basis only and must be completed within 18 months. Please contact us for further information on international student application procedures, including visa requirements and accommodation options.
We invite you to book an appointment, to discuss your career needs and how to get started.
Note: Students who have successfully completed the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA) and who meet the entry requirements for the Master of Enterprise may receive credit for the following subjects:
- MGMT90107 Leadership and Management
- MGMT90041 Financial and Performance Management
- MGMT90049 Strategy, Ethics and Governance
- And 1 unspecified elective subject
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.