Master of Environment
- CRICOS Code: 076197J
Where will this take me?
Our graduates go on to work as: strategy and policy advisors, environmental planners, project officers, sustainability specialists, private consultants, environmental scientists, ESD consultants, risk management specialists, entrepreneurs, waste management specialists.
Employers in this field include:
- Government departments of agriculture, environment and policy, including Parks Victoria
- Local government
- Environmental consultancies and start-ups
- Education and community development providers
- Not-for-profits and non-governmental organisations
- International aid agencies, including the United Nations.
Technical and professional skills
On graduating from the course you’ll have specialised knowledge in an environmental and sustainability discipline or field of practice.
Additionally, you’ll have strong professional skills in:
- Ability to critically analyse and synthesise environmental knowledge
- Cross-disciplinary teamwork
- Scientific communication, both written and oral
- Leadership – someone with the capacity to initiate positive change and advocate for sustainable societies.