Master of Environmental Engineering

    Where will this take me?



    As an environmental engineer you could work in catchment management, conservation and natural resources, resource planning and management, waste and water resources, engineering consulting and more.

    Transferable skillset

    You’ll gain a transferable skillset that will be highly valued in management consulting, finance, business analysis, project management and many other areas.

    Our graduates are working in a diverse range of sectors including:

    IndustriesCompanies Job roles
    • Catchment management
    • Civil Engineering
    • Conservation and natural resources
    • Consultancy
    • Infrastructure engineering
    • Energy
    • Mining
    • Resource planning and management
    • Oil and gas
    • Waste and water resources
    • Alluvium Consulting
    • Bureau of Meteorology
    • China Ministry of Environmental Protection
    • GHD
    • Golder Associates
    • Jacobs
    • KBR Inc
    • KPMG
    • Melbourne Water
    • North Sumatra Hydro Energy
    • Woodside Energy
    • Application Engineer
    • Environmental Engineer
    • Senior Consultant
    • Hydrologist
    • Project Environmental Engineer


    An internationally recognised qualification

    The Master of Environmental Engineering is professionally recognised under EUR-ACE® (accrediting agency: ASIIN) and the Washington Accord (through Engineers Australia), so you can work as an engineer in Australia, Europe, Hong Kong, Japan, US, and more.


    Hannah Yap

    Graduate pathways

    Once you've completed your undergraduate degree, you can go on to gain employment or begin a graduate degree and work towards a professional qualification such as law, engineering or medicine. Or you could join our graduate research community and contribute to our world-changing research.

    Your graduate degree will be internationally recognised, and set you apart from those who study a traditional Australian single or double degree.

    Explore the graduate pathways available once you complete your undergraduate degree here.