Master of Fine Arts (Dance)
- CRICOS Code: 093574C
What will I study?
- A demonstrated capacity to design, conduct and report independent and original research on a closely-defined project
- Well-developed and flexible problem-solving abilities appropriate to the discipline
- The ability to engage in independent and contextually-informed artistic practice
- The capacity to communicate effectively the results of research and scholarship by oral and written communication
- A capacity for critical evaluation of relevant scholarly literature and artistic practice
- An understanding of and facility with scholarly conventions in the discipline area
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.