Master of Fine Arts (Theatre)
- CRICOS Code: 093580E
How to apply
You’ve chosen your degree and worked out when you want to start studying. Now all you need to do is apply.
Masters Researchers have a supervisory panel including a Principal Supervisor who will be their primary contact and mentor throughout the course. You should nominate a potential supervisor on your application, and contact them about your research proposal before submitting your application. You can find a potential research supervisor by reviewing the research interests and expertise of academic on the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music staff profiles.
If you have any questions about making an application please contact the Faculty of Fine Arts and Music:
Further information about Applications processes is available at the admissions and appilcations page.
You can review the theses of previous graduates from our Masters research programs in the Minerva Online Thesis Repository.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Identify an appropriate supervisor to nominate on your application.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete the Admission to Graduate Research Degree Candidature and Scholarship form, including appending the requested documentation such as Academic transcripts, CV and Referee Reports.
- Complete any additional requirements.
- Submit an application by the deadline of 30 September for Semester 1 commencement. No late applications are accepted.