Master of Fine Arts (Visual Art)
- CRICOS Code: 093581D
What will I study?
- A demonstrated capacity to design, conduct and report independent and original research on a closely-defined project;
- Well-developed and flexible problem-solving abilities appropriate to the discipline;
- The ability to engage in independent and contextually-informed artistic practice;
- The capacity to communicate effectively the results of research and scholarship by oral and written communication;
- A capacity for critical evaluation of relevant scholarly literature and artistic practice;
- An understanding of and facility with scholarly conventions in the discipline area.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.