Master of Geoscience
- CRICOS code: 089358A
What will I study?
The Master of Geoscience is a 200-point course, made up of:
- First-year Core Subjects (50pts)
- Second-year Core Subjects (25pts)
- Stream Subjects (37.5pts)
- Discipline Electives (37.5–62.5pts)
- Professional Skills (25–50pts)
If you excel in GEOL90022 Practical Earth Science A and show a high aptitute for research, you may be able to complete a 25-point research project (GEOL90025 Research Project in Geoscience) if an appropriate supervisor is available. After successfully completing the project, you may be eligible to apply for a PhD.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.