Master of Global Competition and Consumer Law
Where will this take me?
Who the course is for
This course is for students who do not already have a degree in law but who do have an economic, regulatory, compliance, public policy or other relevant background, and who are already working in or seeking to access the expanding and challenging career opportunities on offer in the global field of competition and consumer policy, law and enforcement.
You may be from organisations such as:
- Law firms, particularly those with international offices
- Large companies (in house lawyers, as well as regulatory and compliance managers)
- Government departments (primary finance trade and economic development)
- Competition authorities/enforcement agencies
- Economic consultancies
- Courts and tribunals
- International or non-governmental organisations participating in the competition and/or consumer law field.
This course will provide you with a qualification that will broaden and enhance your career pathway and promotion opportunities in private and public practice in this field anywhere in the world.