Master of Industrial Engineering
- CRICOS code: 102808M
What will I study?
The Master of Industrial Engineering is a 2-year (full time) program consisting of 15 core subjects and one selective subject.
The Master of Industrial Engineering will give you advanced knowledge and skills in:
- Manufacturing processes and technology
- Manufacturing automation and IT
- Industrial systems and simulation
- Sustainable and life cycle engineering
- Industry digital transformation and optimisation
- Business management
Sample course plan
View some sample course plans to help you select subjects that will meet the requirements for this coursework.
200 point program
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.