Master of Industrial Engineering
- CRICOS code: 102808M
What will I study?
The Master of Industrial Engineering is a 2-year (full time) program consisting of 15 core subjects and one selective subject.
The Master of Industrial Engineering will give you advanced knowledge and skills in:
- Manufacturing processes and technology
- Manufacturing automation and IT
- Industrial systems and simulation
- Sustainable and life cycle engineering
- Industry digital transformation and optimisation
- Business management
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.