Master of International Business
- CRICOS Code: 080608E
Why study international business at Melbourne Business School?
- Have an international experience while you study: Go on exchange with one of the University’s 200+ exchange partners, take an overseas intensive subject or complete a dual degree in Milan or Montreal
- Connect with industry: Complete an internship or a consulting subject working to solve a real company problem in Melbourne, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur or London, plus get involved in our simulation based corporate strategy capstone subjects
- New accelerated option available fast-track your study with intensive versions of the course allowing you to complete in 1 or 1.5 years
- Specialise in international business while gaining skills in international relations: International Business students can take up to three elective subjects in the University’s Master of International Relations
- Leading reputation and global network: Melbourne is ranked 26th globally for business and management (QS Rankings by subject 2020) and the faculty has over 60,000 business alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all business disciplines right from day one
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of International Business will equip you with effective management skills for the international business sector.
Your knowledge and understanding will be developed through in-depth learning in areas such as:
- Strategic management
- Corporate governance in a global context
- Cross-cultural impacts
- Marketing in an international space
Want to know more about study at Melbourne Business School? Register now to join us for the Masterclass Series or Meet Melbourne events online.
Who is it for?
This program is for graduates who wish to establish a management career in international business, and who aim to develop a sound understanding of the policies governing the world trade and investment system, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed an undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
Accelerated versions also available:
We offer an accelerated 1-year intensive version for people with a commerce/business background and a 1.5-year intensive option for those new to commerce.