Master of International Tax
- CRICOS code: 031950G
Where will this take me?
As a student in the Master of International Tax, you’ll develop an advanced and integrated understanding of the complex body of knowledge in the field of international tax including:
- The rules that apply to residents deriving foreign source income and non-residents driving Australian source income
- The design of tax systems in a global economy and the interaction of the tax rules of sovereign countries
- The role of bi-lateral treaties between trading partners and the ability of one country to influence outcomes
- The role of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development and the United Nations in developing bi-lateral treaties
- Current debates on the applicability of existing corporate and international tax systems and proposed solutions.
You’ll also develop skills in critical analysis and the ability to interpret and transmit your ideas to specialist and non-specialist audiences.