Master of IT Management (Executive)
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- Available to domestic and international students
- Term 1 Intake - January, Term 2 Intake - April, Term 3 Intake - July, and Term 4 Intake - October
The Master of IT Management (Executive) is a unique online course covering critical areas in information systems management and digital business. As a student of this course, you will develop advanced capability in supporting, managing and changing business processes through information and communication technology (ICT).
The online course structure allows you to plan your study around your career aspirations. You can choose from a range of subject areas available, including IT strategy, emerging technologies, information assurance, and outsourcing and contracting. You will also have the opportunity to network with high-achieving peers and world experts.
Who the course is for
This course is for ambitious senior information technology managers currently in an executive role, and for those who aspire to be C-level executives, including Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers or similar, and want to enhance their skills and experience and take their leadership to the next level.
You will likely hold a role as:
- Head of Information Technology
- Head of Information Systems
- Executive Manager Information Systems/Services
- Director of Information Technology/Systems
- Business Integration Manager
- General Manager Information Systems/Technology
- Systems and Architecture Manager
- Strategy Director – IT.
We’ve designed this course to produce strategic leaders in the field of information systems and digital business, especially at the executive level. Students of this course will gain strategic expertise to influence decision-making at the most senior level and will learn advanced collaborative skills to manage complex teams. The course incorporates emerging trends and the latest industry requirements to ensure your learning is relevant and practical.
This course is part of a study pathway. As an alternative to the Master, you can enrol in the Graduate Certificate or Specialist Certificate, with the option to complete the Master at a later point.