Master of IT Management (Executive)
As a student at a school committed to professional, continuing and executive education, you’ll have access to high-quality online education tools – all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Your virtual classroom is academically robust and designed to prepare you for competition in your field. You will expand your skills and knowledge via innovative technologies like webinars, podcasts and moderated discussion forums.
Why study online?
The online learning environment has been carefully devised by expert academics, alongside learning designers and technology specialists, to facilitate an interactive and flexible student experience.
At the University of Melbourne, you will have access to the best minds and a dynamic peer group. Throughout the course, you will be able to engage closely with fellow online students and share your knowledge with each other.
Gain access to the highest levels of support
From your initial expression of interest right through to graduation, you’ll receive all the technical support you need.
Don’t be surprised if you learn our student support team members by name – they are dedicated, personal and friendly and they understand that every student experience is unique. If a challenge arises, they’ll do everything in their power to assist you so that you can continue to have an excellent learning experience.
Our online student support consultants can assist with:
- Enrolment and subject assistance
- Administrative logistics and fee options
- Technical support, regular health checks, and technical support during live webinars
- Online learning skills and workload management
- Special circumstances.
Who you will learn from
The course is taught by academics and industry leaders with regular industry input and guest speakers including current, experienced CIO’s.
- Dr Sara Cullen, Fellow, University of Melbourne Subject Coordinator, Outsourcing and Contracting and Managing IT Professionals Managing Director, The Cullen Group
- Dr Rod Dilnutt, Industry Fellow School of Computing and Information Systems, University of Melbourne Director, William Bethwey & Associates Subject Coordinator, Strategic Change Management
- Dr Atif Ahmad, Course Coordinator, Master of IT Management (Executive) Subject Coordinator, Cyber Security Management.
You can expect input and feedback from your lecturers and tutors as well as regular real-time sessions where you speak with the instructor and fellow students. There will also be occasional non-compulsory face to face networking conferences in Melbourne which students can choose to attend.