Master of IT Management (Executive)
Where will this take me?
Who the course is for
This course is for ambitious senior information technology managers currently in an executive role and those who aspire to be C-level executives, including either a Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer or similar; looking to enhance their skills and experience and take their leadership to the next level.
You will likely hold a role as:
- Head of Information Technology
- Head of Information Systems
- Executive Manager Information Systems/Services
- Director of Information Technology/Systems
- Business Integration Manager
- General Manager Information Systems/Technology
- Systems and Architecture Manager
- Strategy Director – IT.
The current generation of IT Professionals are increasingly acquiring both technology and business based competencies however, there is a need for higher-level strategic thinking, backed by best practice and research. The Master of IT Management (Executive) seeks to provide advanced level formal development and qualification that equips its graduates with critical strategic thinking skills for the future ICT industry.