Master of Management (Accounting)
- CRICOS Code: 064499E
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
Through the Melbourne Business School's Master of Management (Accounting) you will develop specialist skills in accounting, including:
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Corporate finance
- Accounting information systems.
Who is it for?
The Master of Management (Accounting) is suited to students who have an undergraduate degree in areas outside of business/commerce who wish to practise accountancy. The program is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add accounting to their portfolio.
This degree is accredited by CPA Australia and the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ).
Successful completion of the Master of Management (Accounting) prepares students to apply for entry to the following professional studies programs:
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)