Master of Management (Marketing)
- CRICOS Code: 064503C
Why study marketing at Melbourne Business School?
- Connect with industry: Complete an internship or a consulting subject working to solve a real company problem in Melbourne, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur or London, plus get involved in our student experience opportunities like case competitions and student clubs that can offer you industry experience and exposure.
- Build a strong marketing skillset and business breadth: Learn the skills to attract and retain customers and improve experience, you can study marketing strategy, customer behaviour, relationship marketing, branding, neuromarketing and international marketing. You'll also gain a strong foundation across accounting, finance and management.
- Study in a course with industry recognition: The Master of Management (Marketing) is an accredited program with the Australian Marketing Institute.
- Leading reputation: Melbourne is ranked 26th globally for Business & Management (QS World University Rankings by subject 2020).
- Become part of our global network: With over 60,000 business alumni in over 100 countries, you’re ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all business disciplines right from day one.
What is it about?
Melbourne Business School's Master of Management (Marketing) provides foundation training in a variety of business and management disciplines and specialist training in marketing. It enables graduates to develop, implement and control integrated marketing programs, work closely with managers in other functional areas, and pursue a career in marketing management.
Meet our academics
Melbourne Business School invites you to meet our academics Dr Erica Coslor and Dr Liang Chen online, Thursday, June 4
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for students holding undergraduate degrees in areas outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in the marketing and communications field.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed an undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
The Master of Management (Marketing) is an accredited program with the Australian Marketing Institute.