Master of Management
- CRICOS Code: 064496G
Why study management at Melbourne Business School?
- Dynamic student experience: Immerse yourself in real-life case studies, group work and opportunities for syndicate learning and industry integration. Benefit from student exchange, mentoring, student clubs and societies and networking to enhance your experience and employability.
- Connect with industry: Complete an internship or a consulting subject working to solve a real company problem in Melbourne, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur or London, plus get involved in our simulation based corporate strategy capstone subjects.
- New accelerated option available fast-track your study with intensive versions of the course allowing you to complete in 1 or 1.5 years.
- Build a strong skillset across business disciplines: With elective options across a range of business disciplines including entrepreneurship, international business, operations, and supply chain management, you can build a strong career foundation, with the potential to add in key subjects from arts and communication.
- Leading reputation with a global network: Melbourne is ranked 26th globally for business and management (2020 QS World University Rankings by subject) and has over 60,000 business alumni in over 100 countries, ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all business disciplines right from day one.
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of Management will equip you with foundational business training, as well as specialist training in organisational management.
You will leave the course with a strong understanding in:
- Managing innovation and change
- Motivating and leading people
- Developing strategies for national and global markets
- Developing customer-orientated organisations
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to become a manager in their particular field of expertise.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed an undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
Accelerated versions also available:
We also offer an accelerated 1-year intensive version for people with a commerce/business background and a 1.5-year intensive option for those new to commerce.
Master of Management suite of programs also include: