Master of Management
- CRICOS Code: 064496G
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Melbourne Business School's Master of Management will equip you with foundational business training, as well as specialist training in organisational management.
You will leave the course with a strong understanding in:
- Managing innovation and change
- Motivating and leading people
- Developing strategies for national and global markets
- Developing customer-orientated organisations
Who is it for?
This program is ideal for students holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to become a manager in their particular field of expertise.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed a undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
Specialist programs are also available in the following disciplines:
- Master of Management (Accounting)
- Master of Management (Accounting & Finance)
- Master of Management (Finance)
- Master of Management (Human Resources)
- Master of Management (Marketing)
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.