Master of Music (Interactive Composition)
What will I study?
On completion of this course students should be able to:
- Design, conduct and report independent and original research on a closely-defined project
- Obtain well-developed and flexible problem-solving abilities appropriate to the discipline
- Engage in independent and contextually-informed artistic practice
- Communicate effectively the results of research and scholarship by oral and written communication
- Critically evaluate relevant scholarly literature and artistic practice
- Have an understanding of and facility with scholarly conventions in the discipline area
On completion of the Interactive Composition stream, students will have:
- Developed interactive composition skills to a professional level
- Ability to present research in publishable form or work towards incorporating findings in further research
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.