Master of Music Therapy
- CRICOS Code: 055550D
Where will this take me?
The course is approved and validated by the Australian Music Therapy Association (AMTA), leading to registration as a Music Therapist upon completion.
- Become a registered Music Therapist and understand relevant clinical conditions and the application of music as a treatment/special education modality
- Use and evaluate concepts and principles of music therapy and theories that underpin the practice of music therapy
- Acquire skills in the assessment, design, implementation and evaluation of music therapy programs in a diverse range of clinical/special education settings
- Ability to carry out independent research and analysis into music therapy
- Develop a lifelong commitment to enhancing the well-being of clients