Master of Philosophy - Education
- CRICOS code: 061950D
What will I study?
Through the Master of Philosophy - Education, you will build the scholarly ability to demonstrate advanced learning in research skills and gain mastery of techniques, such as:
- Use of archival or primary evidence
- Analysis of data
- Judgment of conflicting evidence.
You will also gain specialist knowledge in your area of research.
- Course code: MR-PHILEDU
- 2 years full-time or 4 years part-time
- You will complete a 30 000-40 000 word thesis
- You will also present your research findings at a public completion seminar attended by your Advisory Committee.