Master of Philosophy - Education
- CRICOS code: 061950D
Where will this take me?
The Master of Philosophy – Education, is designed for professionals who wish to move into:
- leadership or management positions within educational and professional settings
- specialist or coordination positions.
Your stepping stone to a PhD
The Master of Philosophy – Education, is your pathway to a PhD. While studying this degree, you'll increase your research strengths while honing originality and independence. The Master degree equips you with training for a more sustained and original work at the doctoral level (or for applied research positions).
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate advanced theoretical knowledge and undertsanding of current research developments and debates within a specialisedarea, able to identify a knowledge gap.
- Investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories and to apply established theories to different bodies of knowledge or practice.
- Design, evaluate, implement, analyse, theorise and disseminate research that makes a contribution to knowledge in the research field.
- Plan and execute a substantial research investigation.
- Present a coherent and sustained argument and communicate research findings to specialists and non-specialist audiences.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the ethical implications of designing and conducting research investigations involving human subjects and a commitment to research integrity and ethics.
Through your education studies, academic networks and research projects, you will develop strong professional and personal connections with community and industry that will open doors to an outstanding future.