Master of Philosophy - Education
- CRICOS Code: 061950D
Where will this take me?
The Master of Philosophy – Education, is designed for professionals who wish to move into:
- leadership or management positions within educational and professional settings
- specialist or coordination positions.
Your stepping stone to a PhD
The Master of Philosophy – Education, is your pathway to a PhD. While studying this degree, you'll increase your research strengths while honing originality and independence. The Master degree equips you with training for a more sustained and original work at the doctoral level (or for applied research positions).
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- demonstrate advanced learning in research skills and mastery of appropriate techniques, such as the use of archival or primary evidence, analysis of data, and judgment of conflicting evidence
- demonstrate specialist knowledge in your area of research
- present the results of your research in publishable quality or work towards incorporating your findings in further research
- demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, research ethics or code of practice.
Through your education studies, academic networks and research projects, you will develop strong professional and personal connections with community and industry that will open doors to an outstanding future.