Master of Producing
- CRICOS Code: 075500D
2020 Mid-Year Intake (this course does not offer a start year intake)
Applications close Friday 12 June
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application:
Submit a direct application via the University's application portal
Upload a CV and 1-2 page statement of intention via the supplementary application form
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview. For more information please visit Auditions & Interviews
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable application fee payable via the supplementary application.
Can't attend the interview?
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend their interview in person. Applicants currently living overseas, interstate or in rural Victoria may alternatively attend an online interview (recommended) or submit a recorded video interview. Instructions on how to prepare and submit your recorded interview will be distributed after the application closing date.
Conditions of Enrolment
Successful applicants must meet the following conditions before commencing the course:
First Aid certification
Obtain a “Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)” certificate that will remain valid for the duration of your course.
Pay a one-off $1,000 bond prior to enrolment, refundable upon completion or withdrawal of the course. The bond encourages you to treat our equipment with care.
Terms and conditions
As part of your supplementary application you will be required to read and accept the Terms and Conditions on which the offer of a place is made.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Access Melbourne is the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
It can help you gain a place in a degree even if your WAM (weighted average mark) is below the selection rank normally needed for an offer, however you still need to meet course prerequisites. You may be also eligible for guaranteed entry and there are Access Scholarships available also.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible via the Graduate Access Melbourne page, as well as instructions on how to apply.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding
- Submit a direct application via the University's application portal using course code MC-PROD
- Complete your supplementary application