Master of Production Design for Screen
- CRICOS Code: 081322M
How to apply
2019 Start year intake (Feb)
Applications for 2019 start year intake (February) are now closed, however late applications can be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the course coordinator for further information:
Jo Briscoe - email@example.com
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via University's application portal
Submit a personal statement (up to 500 words) and a Digital folio of work via SlideRoom.
Selection Project and Interview
Prepare and present a Selection Project at your interview. Applicants should allow at least one weeks' time to prepare the Selection Project. See below for more information.
The Selection Project requires you to create a series of 7 images using a piece of text as stimulus. Through your images you should try to show how you can generate creative and insightful visual ideas in response to, and inspired by, a text.
Download the Selection Project here:
Interviews will be held in the following cities:
- Melbourne: Wed 21 - Fri 23 November
- Sydney: Wed 14 November
- Brisbane: Thu 15 November
- Adelaide: Fri 16 November
The interview will run for approximately 40 minutes and will include:
- Presentation and discussion of the Selection Project. Please bring the hard copy of your selection project to the interview.
- Discussion of the applicant's previous relevant experience
Can't attend the interview?
We strongly encourage applicants to attend their interview in person. Applicants who are overseas or interstate may attend a phone/Skype interview and submit their Selection Project electronically, please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application. You will be email further instructions on how to submit your Selection Project after applications close.
Applicants will be charged a processing fee of:
- $10USD payable via SlideRoom
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- 1. Complete a direct application via the University's application portal (use course code MC-PRODDFS)
- 2. Submit your digital folio via SlideRoom
- 3. Complete and submit your Selection Project via SlideRoom
- 4. Attend an interview