Master of Production Design for Screen
- CRICOS Code: 081322M
How to apply
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: 30 June 2019
Applications close: 30 September 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via University's application portal
Submit a personal statement (up to 500 words) and a Digital folio of work via SlideRoom.
Selection Project and Interview
Prepare and present a Selection Project at your interview. Applicants should allow at least one weeks' time to prepare the Selection Project. See Auditions and Interviews page for more information.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of USD$10 payable via SlideRoom.
Can't attend the interview?
We strongly encourage applicants to attend their interview in person. Applicants who are overseas or interstate may attend a phone/Skype interview and submit their Selection Project electronically, please indicate your availability in the SlideRoom component of your application. You will be emailed further instructions on how to submit your Selection Project after applications close.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal (use course code MC-PRODDFS)
- Submit your digital folio via SlideRoom
- Complete and submit your Selection Project via SlideRoom
- Attend an interview