Master of Production Design for Screen
- CRICOS Code: 081322M
2021 Start Year Intake
Applications open August 2020
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit components 1 and 2 by the application closing date:
A direct application via University's application portal.
Upload a written statement, CV and Folio via the supplementary application form.
Interview and PROJECT
Applicants selected for an interview are required to complete a project. Applicants should allow at least one weeks' time to prepare. For more information, please visit Auditions and Interviews.
Can't attend the interview?
We strongly encourage applicants to attend their interview in person. Applicants who are overseas or interstate may attend a phone or online interview and submit their project electronically, please indicate your availability in the supplementary application form.
Applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee via the supplementary application form.
GRADUATE ACCESS MELBOURNE
Access Melbourne is the University of Melbourne's special entry and access scheme for domestic students.
It can help you gain a place in a degree even if your WAM (weighted average mark) is below the selection rank normally needed for an offer, however you still need to meet course prerequisites. You may be also eligible for guaranteed entry and there are Access Scholarships available also.
You can apply using one or more of these categories:
- Disadvantaged financial background
- From a rural or isolated area
- Under-represented school
- Difficult circumstances
- Disability or medical condition
- Non-English speaking background
- Recognition as an Indigenous Australian
- Mature-age consideration (Non-School leaver entry pathway)
Wondering if you are eligible for any of these categories? Each category has its own criteria, so before applying, check to see if you are eligible via the Graduate Access Melbourne page, as well as instructions on how to apply.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible
- Ensure you meet the University's English Language requirements
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding
- Complete a direct application via the University's application portal
- Complete a supplementary application form