Master of Professional Management
Why study Professional Management at Melbourne Business School?
- Be future focused: Develop a skill-set that focuses on high performance and adaptive management and core business skills.
- Flexible and 100% online: Study when and where you want with our online learning platform designed to keep you engaged, connected with your cohort of experienced peers and test your knowledge. Plus enjoy the flexibility of a pace that's right for you, you can choose to start with a 4 subject Graduate Certificate in Business with credit into the Masters.
- Leading reputation: The Master of Professional Management is delivered by leading academics and industry experts. Melbourne is ranked 26th globally for Business & Management (QS World University Rankings by subject 2020).
What is it about?
Designed for mid-level managers and professionals (including those with a non-business background) who are looking to move their career to the next level and adapt to the rapid change and complexity are increasingly inherent to industry and organisations. Managers of today and tomorrow need to navigate this complexity, make agile decisions, lead the right change, do more with less, and enable their teams to achieve their best performance.
The Master of Professional Management focuses on multi-disciplinary approaches to management and leadership, is applicable across all industries, and uses real life case studies. Graduates develop an advanced knowledge of core aspects of modern management and leadership in complex and changing organisational and industry environments.
The program equips managers from across diverse industries to be high performers. It develops the core competencies of contemporary management and leadership, including:
- Adaptive and strategic leadership
- Talent and team management
- Influencing and engaging stakeholders for strategic outcomes
- Complex decision-making in a digitised world
- Service excellence and developing customer-centric cultures