Master of Professional Management
Next intake January 2023
Why study Professional Management at Melbourne Business School?
- Be future focused: Develop a skill-set that focuses on high performance and adaptive management and core business skills.
- Flexible and 100% online: Study where and when you want on the Insendi online learning platform, designed specifically for business study, while connecting with your online peer community.
- Stack your study: Our Melbourne MicroCerts from the Adaptive Leadership and Managing Teams series’ are designed to be stacked as a pathway to the Master of Professional Management or Professional Certificate in Leadership.
What is it about?
Designed for mid-level managers and professionals (including those with a non-business background) who are looking to move their career to the next level and adapt to the rapid change and complexity facing industry and organisations. Managers of today and tomorrow need to make agile decisions, lead the right change, do more with less, and enable their teams to achieve their best performance.
The Master of Professional Management focuses on multi-disciplinary approaches to management and leadership, is applicable across all industries, and uses real life case studies. Graduates develop an advanced knowledge of core aspects of modern management and leadership in complex and changing organisational and industry environments.
The program equips managers from across diverse industries to be high performers. It develops the core competencies of contemporary management and leadership, including:
- Adaptive and strategic leadership
- Talent and team management
- Influencing and engaging stakeholders for strategic outcomes
- Complex decision-making in a digitised world
- Service excellence and developing customer-centric cultures