Master of Professional Management
Note: The first intake for the Master of Professional Management will be for Semester 2, 2021.
Domestic applicants are Australian citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa and can apply online.
- Check the minimum entry requirements for the course to which you want to apply.
- To apply online you will need:
- To complete the online application form using course code: MC-PROFMGT
- A record of your undergraduate grades and grades for any further study (you may apply if you are awaiting final results as conditional offers can be given)
- A personal statement
- A detailed CV, including work history (specifying if the positions were part-time or full-time) and the number of years/months employed
- Evidence of work experience
- Evidence of having met the University's English language requirements
- Supply original copies of all qualifications:
- This must include academic transcripts showing all subjects attempted and proof of completion of the degree
- If documents are not in English, a certified translation is required
- You can attach your supporting documents to your online application
- You will need to have access to scanned copies of your documents to upload them to your application
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Gather all supporting documents