Master of Professional Management
What will I study?
As this is a flexible, online program you will be able to study majority of the course when it suits you. Every week there will be new modules and new topics, that you’ll be working on and learning from. The content will come in a variety of forms and will include filmed experts, animation, readings, quizzes, and live elements such as webinars.
The Master of Professional Management is delivered 100% online and consists of 12 subjects or 150 points.
- 4 core subjects
- 6 discipline core subjects
- 2 capstone subjects
Applicants who have completed the relevant Melbourne MicroCerts listed below, may be eligible for Advanced Standing for Managing Teams (MGMT90265) and Adaptive Leadership (MGMT90264).
MGMT90265 - Managing Teams
- Melbourne MicroCert – Effective Leadership Communication
- Melbourne MicroCert – Leading Teams
- Melbourne MicroCert – Effective Negotiation
- Melbourne MicroCert – Performance Management
MGMT90264 – Adaptive Leadership
- Melbourne MicroCert – Personal Effectiveness
- Melbourne MicroCert – Ethical Judgement
- Melbourne MicroCert – Creativity and Innovation
- Melbourne MicroCert – Leading Change
Please contact Student Support if you have further questions about Melbourne MicroCert pathways to further study.
Sample course plan
View some sample course plans to help you select subjects that will meet the requirements for this coursework.
Example 150 point plan
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.