Master of Science (Computer Science)
- CRICOS Code: 094595A
How to apply
Application closing dates
Semester 2 (July) entry - 31 May
The Master of Science (Computer Science) will not take applications after the mid-year 2019 intake. From start-year 2020, this course will be offered as Master of Computer Science. For more detail and to register for updates please visit the Master of Computer Science.
Late application closing dates*
Semester 2 (July) entry - 30 June
*Late applications may be accepted based on the availability of places.
Please note that once applications including all relevant documents have been received, the standard processing time is 4-6 weeks.
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply through the online application system
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions