Master of Science (Epidemiology)
- CRICOS Code: 094598J
Where will this take me?
Epidemiologists are in high demand because of a national shortage.
Our graduates go on to work as:
- Medical and health advisors
- Medical researchers
- Policy advisors
- Public health professionals.
Employers in this field include:
- Medical research institutes such as the Burnet Institute and the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Government departments and international bodies such as the World Health Organisation (WHO), along with non-profit organisations
- Biotechnology companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research and general hospitals such as the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Alfred Health, Austin Health and the Epworth.
- Academic and public research institutions such as universities and the CSIRO
After completing the Master of Science (Epidemiology), you’ll be well prepared to begin a PhD in the field.